Boone County Advocate Supervisor Job Posting October 2021. Apply with cover letter and resume on Indeed.
The Boone County Advocate Supervisor provides professional staff support to CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) volunteers, ensuring that children involved with Heart of Missouri CASA receive sound advocacy and early permanency planning. The Advocate Supervisor is primarily responsible for supervising a caseload of 30 CASA volunteers and working collaboratively with the CASA team in the completion of recruitment, screening, training (pre-service and continuing education), and retention activities for the CASA volunteers.
Full-time position (Salaried, exempt)
Starting Salary Range: $36,000 – $39,000
- $650/month Health stipend ($7,800 annual)
- Retirement plan (match up to 3% of salary)
- Generous paid holidays (17 days)
- Paid vacation (10 days, increasing to 15 in 3rd year, 20 in 4th year)
- Paid sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Cell phone stipend ($40/month)
- Professional development funding