- This event has passed.
WOUNDS YOU CANNOT SEE: An Approach to Mentoring Children with High ACE Scores
November 8 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$10
A CMFCAA Education Event by Rodney Walker
This is a multi-level professional development training that teaches critical intervention and mentorship strategies for programs aimed to help youth with high adverse experiences. These sessions will go in-depth into the programmatic elements, how to organize and orchestrate student sessions, and how to integrate these strategies into building a positive school culture & climate.
As a result of this workshop, participants will learn:
- The most effective strategies for addressing childhood trauma.
- How to best engage students in their own healing process.
- How to motivate students to invent in their own education – without telling them to.
- The strategies used to build an environment of empathy and compassion in school environments.
- How to create a youth leadership culture in organizational settings.
Register Here: https://mofosteradopt.salsalabs.org/wycs2019/index.html