Stewards of Children is the sexual abuse prevention curriculum being trained across Missouri by facilitators including Missouri KidsFirst and the Office of Child Advocate.
* A proactive answer to child sexual abuse prevention.
* A two hour facilitator led training program that incorporates a combination of survivor stories, expert advice, and practical guidance.
* An evidence-informed prevention solution that shows organization administrators, staff, and volunteers how to implement effective prevention policies, recognize the signs of sexual abuse in children, and react responsibly if abuse occurs.
What Outcomes Can Be Expected After Training?
* Increased awareness of the prevalence, consequences and circumstances of child sexual abuse.
* Participants will be able to identify what situations create the risk for abuse as well as identify grooming behaviors and techniques used by perpetrators.
* Practical strategies for protecting children from sexual abuse.
* How to intervene and react responsibly if warning signs appear or abuse is discovered.
* Proactive, positive change to organizational policies and procedures.
* Individual commitment to action via a personal prevention plan.
For more information visit: d2l.org
To Register: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=9sw6pucab&oeidk=a07efl8d48n36f56664